SPECIAL RECOGNITION AWARDS
Each year, the Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association will honor public officials and consulting engineers who have made outstanding contributions to the Asphalt Recycling and Reclaiming industry.
The following rules will govern the selection:
- The nominating ballot must be completed in full and delivered with supporting documentation to ARRA Headquarters by October 1, 2018.
- Late or incomplete nominations will not be considered.
- Nominations will be forwarded to the respective technical committees for final approval at the 2018 ARRA Semi-Annual Meeting in Norfolk, VA, October 15-18, 2018, and make their choices accordingly.
- Notice of Intent to Award will be issued to each approved nominee by the Executive Director in December 2018.
Awards will be categorized in accordance with the ARRA technical committee descriptions:
- Cold Recycling
- Hot In-Place Recycling
- Cold Planing
- Hot Recycling
- Full Depth Reclamation
- Soil Stabilization
SPECIFIC BASIS FOR NOMINATION: On a separate sheet, the nominator must provide the following detailed information to support his nomination:
- Nominee’s involvement with specific project(s); Include job story;
- History of nominee’s personal or departmental activities that promoted advancement or acceptance of recycling methods; and
- Research, if any, conducted by nominee that has advanced the technological capabilities of the recycling method.
Download the 2019 SPECIAL RECOGNITION AWARDS Ballot
RETURN NOMINATION BALLOT BY OCTOBER 1, 2018.